Ready in about 25 minutes, plus 2 hours freezing time
Syns - All choices 5
50g dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
3 eggs, separated
4 tbsp sweetener
2 tbsp Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
200g fat-free natural fromage frais, plus extra to serve
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 Dr Oetker Giant Chocolate Stars
1. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water (or in the microwave on a low heat for 30 seconds). Remove from the heat and leave to cool a little.
2. Whisk the egg yolks, 2 tbsp sweetener and the Baileys Irish Cream in a large bowl until smooth. Pour in the melted dark chocolate and whisk to combine well.
3. In a large, clean glass bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric hand whisk on a medium speed until they stand up in stiff peaks when the blades are lifted, then fold into the chocolate mixture using a metal spoon.
4. Put the fromage frais, remaining sweetener and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix well. Spoon the mixture into the bases of 4 dessert glasses, then top with the chocolate. Cover and freeze for 2 hours, or until just set.
5. To serve, top each mousse with a dollop of fromage frais and a chocolate star.